Professor Alan Salama
MA MBBS PhD FRCP
* Undergraduate at University of Oxford.
* Clinical training at The Royal London Hospital, Guy’s Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital
* PhD in autoimmune renal disease at Royal Postgraduate Medical School
*Post-doctoral research into transplantation immunology at Harvard Medical School
*Brigham and Women's Hospital NIHNephrology Fellow
* Consultant in Nephrology, Imperial College London
* Reader and Consultant in Nephrology, University College London 2010-to date.
*My current clinical and research interests are in the immunology of kidney disease specialising in systemic vasculitis, glomerulonephritis and transplantation.
The London Clinic
The Wellington Hospital