1. A and ML Trading Limited is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information provided to it by users using the Website.
2. A and ML Trading Limited is the data controller of your data submitted using the Website. A and ML Trading Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and A and ML Trading Limited complies with the DPA in all our dealings with your personal data.
3. When entering into contracts with providers of goods and services, via the Website, you hereby consent to A and ML Trading Limited processing your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure that the providers can supply you with the goods and services required by you. This processing will include, but not be limited to, passing on your personal information to the providers of such goods and services for the purposes of enabling them to provide such goods and services to you. A and ML Trading Limited makes no representation or warranties, and shall not be liable to you in the event that said providers are not registered under the DPA and/or do not comply with the DPA in their dealings with your personal data.
4. A and ML Trading Limited reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Website. By using the Website you consent to collection and use of this information.
5. Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of A and ML Trading Limited and A and ML Trading Limited accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
2. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
2. Failure by A and ML Trading Limited to enforce these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right.
3. If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.